CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Veg-Fest!

So today Barbie went to Veg-Fest in Seattle. Ken went fishing with his twin brother, Ben. She arrived at the Seattle Convention Center, where Veg-Fest was being held, at around 11:30 am. Barbie began trying food right away! She tried several different types of cereal, some almond milk, lots of different juices and teas, some vegan caviar that she didn't really care for, and lots of other interesting vegetarian and vegan foods. Barbie really loved the fermented tea, her friends said it tasted like wine, but Barbie just liked the pretty shade of pink and the bubbles.


Barbie also met lots (like four) of her fans! One of her biggest fans was Dave, from "Dave's Killer Bread". Dave was very happy to meet Barbie, he even gave her a kiss! Barbie met other fans of hers too. She didn't sign any autographs though, mainly because her plastic hand is incapable of grasping a pen.

4 comments:

frogonabike said...

I wish I could've gone to VegFest with Barbie! I would pass on the kiss from Dave, though. Mmmmmmm.... bread samples.

Carrie™ said...

I love VegFests. Although I've only ever been to the Toronto one, this one sounds amazing. And much more fun with Barbie. A kiss from Killer Dave even!! She's such a flirt.

Tofu Mom (AKA Tofu-n-Sprouts) said...

Oh Barbie, you're a busy girl! Good to know you enjoyed VegFest as much as the rest of us did!!

Elaine said...

I love Dave's Killer Bread, too. And I am a vegan married to a carnivore. :) Glad I found your blog.